Friday, March 15, 2013

Thursday March 14th 2013

Cool again this morning but will warm up later. 

Not much planned for today.  Linda got up and went back to bed again.  Cheryl stopped over around 11:45AM and wanted to know if we wanted to go to a State Park and see the alligator.  Joe told us about the really big alligator and this is the place we went and I know I can’t spell it, can’t pronounce either…

P1010719

This is the park entrance.  Got to see some birds and a couple of alligators!

P1010722

That had to be the largest alligator I’ve ever seen but then I haven’t seen many alligators either!

Lots of pretty flowers…

P1010732

This was an orchid tree, didn’t know they had orchid trees, not even sure if orchids grow on trees, guess I could Google it.

Not sure what these are but they are sure pretty!

P1010734

Got a picture of us which is kind of unusual.  Cheryl took the picture.

P1010726

We found out on the way to the park we were supposed to go for a dance practice!!  I don’t think I knew we were supposed to but I may have forgotten, I know Linda forgot!

Well, when we got home it was almost time to go dancing.  We almost opted out of going but went anyway.  We did the dance that Mary was teaching us.  Didn’t go to bad, not real good either but for learners it wasn’t to bad. We also got to do the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle. We aren’t good at any of them but we had fun.

When we got home Linda had to cook sausage for tomorrow for the gravy. I am going to do the biscuits in the morning.  We left the dance a little early so Linda could get the sausage done.

Time to go to bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment