Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monday March 25th 2013

It is cool this morning.  Had to put my sweater on and I put the hood up.  I texted Mierlen today and he said it is cold, snowy and rainy and wishes I would hurry up and get back.  Not real sure why unless he wants some time off.

Every day I do a little bit to get ready to leave but can’t do much, seems like almost everything has to be done the last minute.  I have taken a lot of stuff off the screen porch and put it away and decided that a lot of these things can stay here.  I would like to have a small load to take back to MO. Hopefully we can fit it all in.

We went to the onion factory today.  Daryl and Cindy want a box of onions and we are planning on stopping by there to deliver them plus some fresh oranges off our tree.  Joe and Mary took us over to the the factory which only about two or three miles from here.  Forty pounds of onions were $19 which isn’t to bad.  We got, or shared with Joe and Mary a box.  We like onions but forty pounds is a lot of onions!

I took Sparky for a walk as usual and as usual he picks up something to carry with him…

P1010754

He is a weird little dog.

We went to Excalibur tonight, this will be our last dance down here for this season.  There were fourteen from the park that went.  Didn’t leave many in the park. Had a good time.  We ate and danced a little.  Jim and Sue rode down with us. 

We just took it easy the rest of the night, watched a little TV and went to bed pretty early so I guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment