Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday March 11th 2013

Cool this morning, I think it was in the middle 40s with a breeze so I was cold!

I am editing this post, forgot what I did this morning!  Well, before Linda got up I took the doors off the pantry, took off all the hardware and painted it all.  One door was a different color, just a shade off, and was pretty dirty. Here is a couple of pictures…

P1010692

P1010694

There isn’t a lot of change but I feel better knowing they are the same color now.  So much for the editingSmile

Not a lot planned today, Marty needed some help with her Uncle Kenny. She needs to take him to the doctor.  Kenny just turned 100 last summer!  Quite a guy for being that old.  I think he is still pretty sharp but can’t see and can’t get around very well.  I helped her take him out to the car and get him settled in his seat.  Wasn’t to bad, he still gets around with a walker I just held the belt just in case he fell.  No problem at all!

We are meeting Don and Cheryl for lunch this afternoon, we are both celebrating our anniversaries.  They just had their 40th and we just had our 41st.  Went to Cheddar’s for lunch, very good food and not real expensive, not like Pappadeaux and I think this was good enough to come here again.

We stopped at CVS pharmacy to get some glue?  Not sure what you would call it but I lost one of my caps, or crown, Saturday night.  Doesn’t hurt but I want to get the cap back on.  CVS had something just for gluing a crown back on.  I will wait until tomorrow to put it back on.

We took it easy tonight, just some TV, Linda is watching her show and I am watching whatever else is on.  The night went by pretty fast!  Well, guess it’s time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment