Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday March 10th 2013

Well, the time changed last night and it is really dark out this morning.  Sure wish they would drop the time changes, makes it a hassle and not sure if it is saving any money on the time which is what was supposed to happen I think.

I posted yesterdays blog and it posted in almost record time.  I really like the hot spot, works great!

I took the cinnamon rolls to church, they have a little breakfast thing and I thought it would be nice to donate some rolls.

I picked up the DVD of last weeks service, should be good except it wasn’t the service that we attended, hopefully it was the same message.

After church we didn’t do much, it is getting pretty warm again today, only supposed to be in the middle 80s but sure feels warmer than that.

We went over to Don and Cheryl’s this afternoon and Sparky love to go over there.  Cheryl has a laser pointer and she tested Sparky to see if he would chase it and he did!

P1010688

P1010691

He figured out that Cheryl was doing it and he started watching her hand and forgot about the dot.

We watched a movie, “Sky fall” which was very good.  Have a couple more to watch but will probably do that another day.  Linda had her shows to watch and I had mine so that was our evening!

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment