Monday, March 18, 2013

Saturday March 16th 2013

Going to be another warm day today!  Cool this morning but it sure warms up later in the day.

Today is the “Appreciation Dinner” that Bob has every year.  Last year is was Mexican and this year was supposed to be Mardi Gras but it was almost cancelled.  Bob was supposed to go to a court hearing up in Oklahoma but I think maybe it was cancelled or something.

The dinner was great, had brisket and all the trimmings plus apple pie and ice cream for desert.  Excellent.  Sandy Lucas had a couple of guys come in, one played the guitar and the other played the keyboard.  They were very good, we even got to dance a little!  Bob even participated a little…

OK, I have those pictures on my camera and now I will have to try to download them...

IMAG0097

Mary and Cheryl got Bob up to dance!!

These pictures are from my telephone, I got them downloaded!

IMAG0099

I think almost all the women were dancing here, well, not quite all but most of them were.  We had a good time and it did get pretty warm in the club house.

They talked Linda into going to another dance tonight.  I was already tired but we are going to go.

I made some cinnamon rolls this afternoon to take to church tomorrow.  I also made a loaf of bread.  I’m not sure if the rolls turned out good or not, I didn’t try any of them.

The dance tonight is at Leisure Valley.  I don’t like Leisure Valley, it was clean but the place was packed and they were messed up.  Later after people got to feeling good, it was almost impossible to get onto the dance floor and once you did make it it was so crowded that you couldn’t help bumping into people.  To crowded for me.  Got home about 10:15PM and Linda made her desert for tomorrow, a pistachio ice cream desert.  That took awhile but she got it done…Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment