Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 3rd 2013

Again, I have gone for a couple of days without writing in my blog, I’m getting bad!

Let me see if I can remember what we did on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday morning we went to coffee and if I remember right I already put this in a blog so I will try to remember what we did on Saturday.

I was just looking at my watch and I want to put in here that I got the watch from Cheryl, she was going to sell it on eBay but they didn’t have a battery for it and they couldn’t get the back on it so when we were at Wal Mart I bought a battery and had it installed.  Glad I had them do it because you need a special machine to get the back on the watch.  Looks like a leather punch machine only you need nylon covers for both sides of the watch.  Worked pretty slick and only took a couple of minutes and $6.  The watch is very comfortable, has a twist flex band and isn’t to tight.

Sunday we went to church and Pastor Adrian’s sermon was on life.  Very good sermon, I even ordered a tape (DVD) for $15.  A little high but I think this sermon will be worth it.  I hope it is the same sermon that we had in the first service.  The second service was packed and already started when I went in and ordered the tape, I will get it next Sunday.

The Sunday School class was also good.   I had to ask about the tribe of Dan in Revelation.  Rosalie says she will have the answer next Sunday.  Just made me wonder why the tribe wasn’t mentioned.

We started a jigsaw puzzle.  Got the easy part done pretty fast the rest of it will probably take awhile.  It looks like a bunch of marbles so there isn’t a lot of lines or anything to work with.

P1010636

We had stopped at this Mexican Restaurant called Alonso’s and had to take a picture of  Linda’s dinner, chili rellano, and Flat Stanley.  This is one of the better restaurants that we have been to.  We like to try different places and different things.  I had ordered something and I’m not going to try to write it because I can’t spell it but it was really good and the waitress couldn’t tell me what is was because she didn’t know the name in English, but when it came I told her in English is was zucchini and now she learned something new!  I did to but I can’t remember what it wasSad smile

Well the rest of the day was easy, we took a nap and then watched TV the rest of the night, well, until bed time.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment