Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tuesday February 26th 2013

Got my new computer last night in the mail.  I looked at it but without the internet I can’t do anything.  Just looked at it and charged the battery.  I’m still using my old one for the blog that I can’t post but maybe I will take it to Burger King and get online and try to post the ones I have stored up.

We did go to Burger King with the new one and tried to download a bunch of stuff.  It took awhile to get it done, especially the upgrades that download automatically.  I think that took about a half hour.

Well, not sure how long we stayed at Burger King but I have done a few things on the new computer which has the Chrome operating system which is completely new to me and the computer, I found out later, doesn’t download onto the hard drive but all the programs go to a place called the “Cloud”!  Need the internet to get back to it and I have tried to figure out how to get some things on the hard drive but this part is definitely not user friendly.  Hopefully I will get it figured out.  I did call the help line but the guy was really hard to understand, he may have been in the Philippines or some place like that.  Didn’t help any.

Got to watch our favorite TV shows tonight.  They were really good. but it’s time to say Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment