Friday, March 8, 2013

Thursday March 7th 2013

P1010679

Well, I  made a mistake and I can’t seem to fix it.  I had something written above the picture of Quinta Mazatlan but now it is gone and I can’t get it back.  Anyway this was our field trip for today…

Quinta Mazatlan.  I’m not sure what it is but it used to be a house and now it is a park that has a lot of interesting trees, plants and birds.  The lady took us on a tour and kind of explained some of the medical purposed of the plants.  Not sure I can remember any of it but I know that Aloe is supposed to be good for you…

P1010680

She was a good guide and had most of the stuff written down on cards.  I wouldn’t want to try to remember all the things these plants were good for.  We got some samples after the tour, some jellies were really good and she had some taco things that were really not that great unless you were really hungry.  Most people couldn’t eat it.  Really different from what we know as taco’s!  I ate mine and Linda’s also.  In the group picture below with Ed, Joan, us and Jim and Sue I was the only one to eat it allSmile..

P1010685

We stopped at Denny’s to have lunch, took a long time and we were supposed to practice our dance but we weren’t there so it was cancelled.  Well, we will just have to do our best at the dance tonight.

The dance wasn’t as crowded as it has been in the past and we got to do the dance we were practicing called “The Butterfly”.  The first time was a real mess but the second one turned out half way decent for only two lessons!  We were happy.  There are a lot of other dances we would like to learn but one thing at a time.

We got home around 10:30PM and we were pretty tired so we went ahead and went to bed.  Not TV tonight….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment