Monday, March 11, 2013

Saturday March 9th 2013

We have been have some great weather except for the wind and I really don’t mind the wind seeing it is very warm.  The only problem with the wind is the dust.  It is terrible, everything in the house is covered with dust but even with the house shut up it would get dusty.  The screen room is really bad, the floor is covered with dust.  Oh well, it isn’t cold!

I tested the “hot spot” and it works great.  Our neighbor, John, came over and checked it out, he has the Verizon version and it is a little expensive, I had looked at it also and seeing that I am pretty cheap I went with the t-mobile unit.  So far I’m really happy. Got a picture of Linda holding the little “hot spot”…

P1010687

I called t-mobile to find out how to check my usage and how much time(?) I have left. They walked my through the process and now I will have to do it a few times so I won’t forget it.

I am going to try the cinnamon rolls again.  Last week they really turned out bad.  I left them in the oven to long and they were really hard so tonight I won’t leave them in quite so long.

Don and Cheryl stopped over and I was just making the rolls so they stayed and talked for awhile.

I turned the oven on and baked the rolls.  I had a small pan with four in it plus the large pan with a dozen.  I took the four out and we all had a hot cinnamon roll.  I took the others out because I didn’t want them to be over done like last week.  After they were out for awhile they kind of sank in the middle so the were under done tonight.  Well, I like gooey cinnamon rollsSmile.

When we were eating the cinnamon rolls, one of my caps came off.  Not a real good thing.  I will have to try to find a dentist Monday that will reattach it.  It doesn’t hurt and that is really good.

Well, guess it is about time to sign off..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment