Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday March 8th 2013

We had the breakfast this morning that Joe and Mary had and they had pancakes.  They were good, when we did it the pancakes weren’t really that good.  I think I cooked to many at one time!  Oh well, maybe next time.

We had the bible study after the breakfast and it went quite well.  We will only have two more if I’m not mistaken. Kermit and Bev will be leaving the 24th and we will be leaving the 28th I think.  We haven’t really decided yet but that would give us three days to get home before Easter Sunday.

I decided to go to Burger King this afternoon and try to figure out the new computer.  Before I left I got a text from Wal Mart saying my “hot spot” was in and I could pick it up.

Got a picture of the new computer…

P1010677

I am still getting used to the computer and I think I will like it but it isn’t windows and I can’t use my Windows Live Writer on it so I am going to have to figure out what I can use to write my blog and be able to be able to post it to my blog.

I picked up the new “hot spot”  couldn’t get the card for the minutes, Wal Mart was out of them so I figured I would stop at Radio Shack and get one there.  They don’t sell T Mobile stuff, what a bummer, sure don’t want to drive twenty miles to get a card.  They told me the T Mobile store was just across the parking lot.  I gave it a try and they sold me the card, well, they fixed the “hot spot” and did everything and got it all set up for me.  PTL!!

I took it home and charged it and after I get done with this blog I will try it out and see if I can post the blog…Yesss, well, maybe a little early…

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment