Friday, February 24, 2012

Wednesday February 22nd 2012

It is cloudy this morning but I think it is supposed to get pretty warm.  Right now it is almost perfect.  Going to have a couple of really warm days, tomorrow is supposed to get close to 90 degrees!

We don’t have much of anything planned for today, I guess Wal Mart but not sure about that.  I took a couple of pictures of some Cana Lilies, in back of the place we will buy and I’ve never seen any but red…

000_0005

I’ve never seen yellow ones but then I haven’t seen a lot of red one either. I thought this was unique though with a red one mixed in with the yellow. Here is one that is just red…

000_0006

Well, we didn’t do much today. Sparky and I did a lot of walking and he got to play in the dog run with other dogs which he is getting used to now.  He doesn’t know how to play with other dogs very well but he is learning.  He was in with Bell and Spot, a black lab and a golden lab and they happen to get a little frisky and barked at each other and that really scared Sparky and he jumped up in Norlita’s lap and was really shaking but he got over it pretty fast when he figured out “he” wasn’t being attacked!

I almost turned the air conditioner on this afternoon. It is really warm and humid but we toughed it out.

I almost forgot to mention that we car pooled to a restaurant called Gonzales Burgers.  We hadn’t heard about it before but thought it may be a nice place to try.  Take a look at the burgers…

112_3476

Kind of hard to see but they are really big, bet each one weighs close to a pound!  Linda and I split one.

112_3480

We definitely had enough to eat.  Had a good time too.

112_3477

The place is kind of small and it took about an hour to get our food but we still had a good time!

I walked over to the club house and played bingo tonight.  I may be dense but I can’t figure out why people think the game is so great.  I thought it was kind of boring but the popcorn was good.  Oh, I didn’t win anythingSad smile.

Will watch some TV tonight and go to bed, we have to get up early for the trip to the Santa Anna Bird Sanctuary…..Night Y’all..

1 comment:

  1. That is one LARGE hamburger. Looks like it scared Linda. Ha Ha! She's so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete