Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday February 10th 2012

Well I got up earlier this morning I think it was about 4:45AM.  I wanted to get things done.  I mixed the dough first for the rolls then took Sparky out for his walk.  I think that he thought this was way to early and I think he wanted to go back to bed.

At 7AM  I took most of the stuff over to the clubhouse and started the coffee. I started baking one pan of rolls before I left though and by the time I got back they were almost done so I took them out a little early and put the other pan in.  I frosted the first ones with some frosting I made but I don’t really like the taste of the frosting so I put it on very light.

While the second pan was baking I took the first one over to the club house. When I got back I didn’t have long to wait for it to get done.  I didn’t frost this one, thought I would leave them plain.

The first people started coming in just before 8AM.  Ended up have a really good crowd and the even stayed longer than usual.  Almost all the fruit was gone, the cinnamon rolls were almost gone and the rolls I bought were almost gone but not the donuts.  The donuts don’t go real well, most people like the filled jelly rolls, I do toSmile.

I got the cleanup done and took the left overs back to the camper except for the donuts, I left them in the refrigerator.

Bible study this morning.  Kermit led the study.  I think he does a good job. We were in the book of Matthew chapter ten and eleven.  We usually have a really good discussion, we did today.  Bernie made it to the bible study, he is a really nice guy and so is his wife Eleanor.  I think next week we will probably have a few more.  Only five of us today.

 

The rain has let up and late in the afternoon the sun peaked out for a little while.  Nice!  It got to around sixty today I think and it was pretty nice!

Taking it easy tonight.  I think tomorrow we will go take “line dancing” lessons.  Linda probably won’t because she still doesn’t feel well, but I thought I would give it a try and see if I can get this old body to do some of the moves…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment