Monday, February 27, 2012

Friday February 24th 2012

OK I’ve been neglecting my blog for awhile now again I have to try to remember what we did for the last few days!!!

Well today is usually our coffee klatch but they are having biscuits and gravy this morning and I know Linda isn’t going and I don’t think I will go either.  It is pretty cool this morning and I think, if I remember right, it is raining!  Sparky got up late so we only had to go out in the light rain, sprinkles, and he still got wet but it didn’t take him long.  I am surprised that we are getting so much rain, which is really needed.  I think they are ahead of the rainfall for the year by an inch or so and this is only February.  If it is like last year it didn’t rain for about nine months so it was really dry.  Farmers are really hurting.

Went to Wal Mart and I picked up some bulbs for the rear of the camper. I have a running light that is burnt out and I need to replace it.  I drove all the way from Sikeston down here without that light.  Never drove much at night though.  One of these days I will replace it, hopefully before we go home!

We watched a movie that I bought at the flea market.  Had to laugh at some of the parts.  Not a real good quality movie but we saw it anyway.  I didn’t like it.  The name was Hugo and it really wasn’t my kind of movie.

I can’t remember if we did anything else today.  It was pretty quiet, cool, and a good day to stay inside!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment