Friday, February 17, 2012

Wednesday February 15th 2012

I think we will have a pretty nice day today.  I think it is going to get warm and maybe have some sunshine!

We don’t have anything planned for today just hanging out.

I took a picture of the place we are planning on buying.  It is not a new place and it is small but will be a lot bigger than our camper…

112_3453

The place is small inside but comfortable.  It has a car port and a screened in porch.  Both things we wanted.  Inside it has a regular refrigerator and the shower is a little bigger than ours.  It also has an oven even though it is apartment size it is a lot bigger than our convection oven.  I think we will like it.

I will have to take a picture of Bernie and Eleanor.  They are super people but she has some physical problems and he is getting older and if they come back down they will rent a place.  We told them if they planned on coming back down that we didn’t have to buy it but they are ready to sell.

For all the free time I have I sure don’t post my blogs in a very timely manner….  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment