Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday February 13th 2011

This morning is warmer but still cloudy and cool but supposed to warm up this afternoon and the sun is supposed to come out. 

I texted Daniel to see if it was snowing up there yet and he said it was and in the middle thirties so I had to rub in the fact that it was about seventy here!!  We have gotten a lot of rain which was what Texas needs.  They are about seventeen inches behind on rainfall, for last year.  This year they are ahead, at least for now.

We went to Wal Mart and looked at a couple of park models in a different park.  I think Linda was ready to buy one but I don’t really want to be in another park.  We like it here.  Before going to Wal Mart we stopped at Taco Rico for lunch. 

112_3449

Well, once was enough for Taco Rico.  Very expensive for a fast food restaurent! The food wasn’t all that great either.  There was another place we thought about going to called “Stripes”.  That is just a hamburger place but when we ate at one a few years ago it was pretty good and the price was also very good.

This afternoon Linda went to the ladies happy hour….

112_3452

They have a good time and Sparky (at the bottom) really wanted to stay with the crowd!

I fixed a steak on the grill with some potatoes and onions in foil, the steak wasn’t in the foil though.  Turned out pretty good except I used to much charcoal and it got really hot and burnt the bottom of the potatoes, still wasn’t real bad.  I will have to use less charcoal next time.

Not going to do much again tonight.  I did some reading, Clive Cussler, and Linda watched the Bachelor in the bedroom.  I couldn’t stay awake so I had to quit reading.  Time to go to bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment