Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturday February 11th 2012

It is cloudy this morning but seems to be a little warmer.  Not much but a little bit.

Linda didn’t want to go to the line dancing class but I thought I would just to give it a try.  I liked it!  With two left feet I guess I did alright!  I was surprised that I got kind of warm, had to take my coat off and I still worked up a little sweat!  It was surprising because it isn’t fast or hard but it was kind of a workout using muscles that I haven’t used much lately!

Later on in the day as I was walking Sparky my legs hurt and so did the bottoms of my feet! I think I need a nap!  Maybe some muscle relaxer also!

When Linda got ready we figured we would ride around and check out other campgrounds.  Lots of campgrounds down here.  The first one we stopped at was “Rolling Hills” or something like that.  We drove around in it and there was a place for sale in there that looked pretty nice and the price wasn’t bad at all.  There wasn’t anyone in the office and we called the owner who was in Hot Springs AR so they couldn’t show us but he told us the place was in pretty good condition and it had a couple of things I require like a regular refrigerator and a shower that you can stand up in and turn around.  He said it had both so I guess next week we will go take a look to see what we think.

We stopped at Delia’s for some tamales…112_3447

I got the spicy pork and Linda got the bean, cheese and jalapeno.  I think mine was hotter than hers.  They were good but we have had enough now to last us quite awhile.

We went out with Dale and Velda to the DQ and I should have gotten a picture but I didn’t.

The sun had come out this morning for about three hours which was really nice.  It didn’t get real warm but was comfortable.  I think next Wednesday is supposed to be in the middle 80s so that will be nice.  The cool weather is really nice for sleeping though.

Not much else to report for today so I will say bye y’all…

1 comment:

  1. I won't tell Don that you have Delia's tamales. :-)
    He loves the pork ones.

    ReplyDelete