Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thursday February 9th 2012

Another rainy cool day.  Still better than ice or snow.  It isn’t that cold out probably be in the upper fifties today maybe even sixty!

We aren’t going to do much today.  It is to rainy and cool to do very much and Linda still isn’t feeling very well.

This afternoon I went to Wal Mart to get things for tomorrow.  I am hosting the coffee klatch at the club house.  I bought a couple dozen donuts and some fruit. I figured frozen peaches, frozen strawberries and frozen mangos with a can of pineapple chunks would probably go over good.  I also bought Linda some chocolate covered strawberries.  I had one and they are pretty good except the chocolate is pretty hard but the strawberries were excellent!

I think tomorrow I will probably fix some cinnamon rolls for the coffee klatch. I didn’t the last time and I wouldn’t have done the hosting this time but someone took their name off so I figured I would do it again.  It is kind of fun.  Paul showed me how he makes coffee so now I know how to do that.

I stopped at Cabrito Market for a soup bone.  I got a piece of shank I think that weighed over a pound so I brought it home and put it in the crock pot frozen.  I added some onion and garlic pepper and I’m going to let it cook over night.  I actually got it for the bone for Sparky.  Mary has been giving him the bone from T-bone steaks.  He likes them but he eats to much of the bone and this one I’m sure he won’t be able to eat but will enjoy chewing on it.

Not much else going on today.  Our shows are on TV tonight.  I really like Person of Interest, think it is one of my favorites! We watched a couple more but I can’t remember what they were.  They were good though.

Well, time to say Night Y”all….

No comments:

Post a Comment