Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday February 25th 2012

Had to get up kind of early this morning, line dancing practice starts at 8:30AM because they have a craft sale at 10:00AM.

Can’t believe I like line dancing!  It is fun and for some reason I really work up a sweat and it isn’t really very strenuous!  We all seem to work up a sweat.  She taught us a new dance today called “bootie call” which really isn’t to hard but I still have a hard time remembering the steps.  Still had fun though.

Even though it is cool this morning it is warming up.  I have been wearing my insulated shirt and it works out nicely.

Well today is another day that we aren’t going to do much.  Haven’t done much of anything that is worth taking pictures of, well, not really, I forget about taking pictures even though I have the camera with me.  The other day I was trying to take pictures of Sparky and Angel (dog) playing in the dog park and the camera wouldn’t work!  Bummer!  I finally figured out it SD Card was full and so was the internal memory.  Had to come home and get rid of the pictures!  Now I can take more pictures!

Watch a little TV and take it easy the rest of the day…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment