Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday February 28th 2012

The time is just flying by, almost the end of February already!

The weather is really nice this morning, the wind is blowing like crazy but it isn’t to warm or to cold and it is supposed to warm up to around 85 today.  We probably won’t need the air conditioner on so we will leave the windows open.

We took a ride today to Home Depot to check and see if we could get a part for the oven.  Not here, but we tried a place that sold parts for appliances and we needed the model and serial numbers. I called Bernie and he gave us what he thought was the numbers but they didn’t have anything even close to those numbers.  The plate with the numbers has been scratched so bad you can’t hardly see the numbers.

We checked at Conn’s furniture and they have an apartment size stove but it is for natural gas, if they change it to propane I think we may buy that one.  I tried to get the thermo couple out and I’m not sure that it is removable so I don’t think that it would do any good to get a new one.

We stopped at the H.E.B Plus to look around…

112_3509

This is almost like a Wal Mart!  They sure have a lot of stuff here.  We didn’t buy very much just looked around.

Not a lot going on tonight.  Thought I would check on the computer for stoves or stove parts but didn’t have much luck.  The computer doesn’t work very fast at night so I didn’t get much satisfactions.  Time to go to bed I guess….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment