Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sunday February 12th 2012

Well it is cool and rainy and not a real nice morning.  I even turned up the heat because I was getting cold!

I went to church at Mission FBC today. Church was good again and Sunday School was also very good.  Got a picture of Rosalie the Sunday School teacher…

112_3448

They serve breakfast here and she happened to be eating biscuits and gravy.  I also had some biscuits and gravy and some hash browns with a couple of pieces of pasty.  The lady does a good job with the breakfast.

After church when I came home I had to turn up the heat again.  I just can’t hardly handle the cool, wet and windy weather.  I did get warmed up though.

I stopped at a Mexican bakery and got some rolls.  I thought some of them really looked interesting.  One was a carrot cake I think.  Not real sweat but it was very good.  The others, whoa, some were really sweat!  Had a couple filled with cream cheese, I loved it but was to much for Linda.  Also bought a couple of cookies that we though, I thought, we had last year and really liked but they weren’t quite as good.

Had leftover beef and noodles for supper.  Not much else went on today except the sun came out this afternoon and make it up around seventy which was warm enough to sit outside for a little while!  Love it when it’s nice out!

Went to bed early, well, I think I fell asleep watching TV and I’m pretty tired so I’ll say “night y’all”…

No comments:

Post a Comment