Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Saturday February 18th 2012

Now I am four days behind on the blog so I will have to try to remember what happened on these days.

I know we had “line dancing” practice this morning and for some reason I really like line dancing, I’m not good at it but it is fun.  I don’t know how to do any dances so this is something I can learn, hopefully!

I think today is going to be a pretty nice day, sun is shining and it is going to get warm.

We went to HEB today to get groceries.  We had some coupons for free stuff so we bought quite a bit of stuff, only needed salsa and ended up spending a lot more.  Now if I have repeated this from a couple of days ago I’m sorry I just can’t remember what all we did and when we did it.

I think it was a pretty easy day today, not much going on so I will sign off for now….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. You will love line dancing. So happy that you tried it. It's good exercise, too!

    ReplyDelete