Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tuesday February 14th 2012

Happy Valentine Day!!!  OK I’m not a romantic so enough of that!

It is cloudy this morning but not nearly as cold.  It is supposed to get up around eight today.  Sun will have to come out to make it up that high.

We don’t have a lot planned for today, going to go out to eat with Dale and Velda at Freebirds. It is a Mexican restaurent that we went to out in Santa Barbara with Kim and Jacob.  This didn’t seem familiar to me but then it has been a couple of years since we’ve eaten there.  The food was pretty good, Linda and I both got a carnitas burrito, Velda got Quesada's  which probably isn’t spelled right and she also got some nachos.  Dale got a chicken burrito I think.  I thought it was pretty good but a little expensive. We had a good time though.

The sun came out this afternoon and it got really warm.  We need to enjoy this because it won’t last.  Tomorrow night it is supposed to cool off again and rain.

I sat outside for quite awhile and gave Sparky his bone that we saved for him.

Not much else going on today, had enough to eat for lunch that I just had a PBJ sandwich for supper and some cookies.

That is about it….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment