Monday, February 6, 2012

Saturday February 4th 2012

Dear Diary, oops, this is my blogSmile  Well, it is what I would call a diary if I had one. 

If I remember right the day started very warm and humid.  I think it may have even rained a little last night but not sure.  There is supposed to be a cold front come through today and the temperature is supposed to drop pretty fast. 

We didn’t do a lot today.  I wanted to go to Wal Mart to get s few things but decided to stay home since we were going to have a “storm”.  About 3PM the wind quit blowing for a couple of minutes and then changed direction and started coming out of the North.  I think the temperature dropped about five degrees in a matter of minutes and within an hour it was time to put on a jacket.  We got some mist that wasn’t really rain and I figured that would probably be about it.  Texas needs the rain.

We didn’t do much the rest of the day, we were waiting for the storm.  Linda went over to Marsha’s place next door for the “Women’s Happy Hour” and was over there until about 8:30PM.   She said she had a good time.

We just stayed in the rest of the night and watched some TV, other than that it was a quiet night.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment