Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday February 2nd 2012

Not planning on doing much today. It is warm out, it has been warm all night though.

We decided to go to Ropa with a bunch of people.  Ropa is a clothing place that is quite unique.  We went there last year and I put some pictures on the blog but we are going with a crowd today.  Jim is the only other male besides me going today.  I figured I would take a bunch of pictures. Linda wasn’t really in the mood to get up or go either one.  She ended up buying a bunch of stuff that she said she wasn’t going to buy. I did take a few more pictures though…

112_3432

112_3433

Doesn’t that look like fun????

Now my idea of fun is this…

112_3435

EATING, now that is fun.  You can tell Linda got a new hair do…  I think it looks good.

We finally got home and Linda had to show off her new clothes!!  She got to go to the Happy Hour again.  Said she had a really good time.  Lots of talk, talk, talk….  I was invited but I stayed home with Sparky.  I think he needed the company.

Linda fixed bacon and eggs for supper.  I tried to make some of those ranch beans like we get from Leo’s.  They were good but not like Leo’s beans.  Supper was good though.

TV tonight, couple of really good programs.  Not many on anymore.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment