Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friday February 3rd 2012

The weather out is pretty nice.  It is cloudy but cool enough for a short sleeve shirt!  It is supposed to get around eighty four degrees this afternoon and getting ahead of myself it did.  Beautiful day for sure!

I went over for coffee and donuts this morning.  Had a pretty good visit with some of the residents.  The new one that I had met before, Darrell I think, and his wife are from Wisconsin.  They came in about a week ago.  Always have stories to tell and listen to.

At 9:30AM we had our bible study.  There were only five of us there today.  It was still good even though the “talkers” weren’t there today.

I sat outside with Sparky this afternoon and Jay came over and visited for about three hours.  Jay is Mary’s brother who is staying with them for awhile.

Linda went to the Women’s Happy Hour again.  She was late getting there but was also late getting home.  She always has a fun time with the women and usually says she isn’t going but changes her mind later. 

Not much going on tonight.  Got one order of LED lights in the mail and I tried one but it doesn’t fit right.  It works great but can’t get the cover on the light.  I still have another order coming in sometime and hopefully I ordered the right kind.  I may look for some more of the flat ones to finish out the rest of the lights.  Need eight more.

Time to relax and watch some more TV….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment