Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday February 27th 2012

It is cloudy today but supposed to warm up to around 85 I think, sure doesn’t feel like it right now!!

The line dancing class is this morning and I want to go.  Linda doesn’t go anymore but I think I may be able to teach her when we get home.  By the time the class was over I was about soaked!  It isn’t that hard and it isn’t that hot but it sure is humid!

We had a gathering at the dog park today.  Sparky gets along fairly well with the other dogs, mostly he is scared of them but he is getting closer now so maybe he will play with them, I doubt it!

Peter Piper Pizza day today.  We decided to go ahead and go for pizza. The salads are good but I’ve had better pizza.  The fellowship is really nice though…

112_3507

I think about thirty five showed up for pizza, had a good time!

We came right back to the camper. 

The temperature is still going up, I started the air conditioner before we left for pizza and I’m glad I did.  I think it is about 85 and really humid.  The air feels really good. 

About 8PM I finally shut off the air and opened the camper.  It is still humid and muggy but the temperature is going down so it is pretty comfortable. Should be a good night for sleeping…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment