Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wednesday February 1st 2012

This is the first day of February!!  It is cloudy this morning but I figure it will clear off by this afternoon.

Linda decided to go get her hair done at Wal Mart.  I wanted to get a couple of things to even though I couldn’t find what I needed.  I sat in MacDonald’s for an hour playing a game on the phone.  Time went fast!

Linda’s hair looks nice!  I think I may have taken a picture I will check…

Guess I took it with the other camera so I can’t put it on here. I bought a table at Wal Mart that we need for outside.  When we got home Linda started sharing the jalapeno wine with the neighbors.  The women have a Happy Hour at 4PM and  they really have a good time.  I was there for awhile but had to go home to marinade some pork steaks.  I used the wine and olive oil to soak it in for a couple of hours.  We used a new grill, very small, to cook the steaks on.  We had baked potato and salad also.  Very good supper.

We didn’t do much of anything last night, hang around and watch TV.  Nice relaxing night….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment