Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tuesday February 21st 2012

Today is nice but very foggy this morning.  It isn’t cold but a very nice and cool.  I am wearing my insulated shirt and it feels very good.

We are going to Pulga today, a flea market a couple of miles from here, with Dale and Velda. I want to return something and they said to bring it back if it didn’t work.  Hopefully they will exchange it. We stayed at the flea market until around 11:30AM, then we decided to go to a Chinese Buffet…

112_3472

We’ve been wanting to try this place.  Dale and Velda told us about it and it was pretty good.

After lunch we went back home and I sat outside and tried reading.  It isn’t easy with Sparky wanting attention but I did some reading until I couldn’t stay awake!

I decided to go for a walk and Vicki was in the dog run with her two small dogs so I brought Sparky in and the two dogs chased Sparky around the dog run.  I think he enjoyed it but he was scared of them and they were a lot smaller than him.

I checked the mail and Eleanor asked me to sit and visit for awhile so I talked with her for about a half hour then Paul had his dog Angel out so we went to the dog park again and they did play for awhile, they are both chicken dogs but they ran around for quite awhile.  We were still in the park when Linda and Norlita came around.

We stopped and talked to Bernie and Eleanor and Linda and Eleanor went to the Happy Hour and I stayed and talked to Bernie.  We made plans to come back over about seven and play Mexican Train.  We haven’t played that since we were in Mississippi a couple of years ago!

112_3474

This is the place we will be buying from them.  Bernie had his son or grandson send the paper work down.  It wasn’t the right paperwork so Eleanor is calling back to have him get the right stuff.  When they get it we will sign the papers and get all that kind of stuff done.  They will be leaving almost the same time we are so they will stay there and we will stay in our camper.  Time is flying this winter, we only have a little more than three weeks left, well maybe four weeks.  The time will came really fast to get  back on the road again and head home.  We were going to leave the 15th of March but we may wait until the 19th.  That should give us enough time to get home and get a bunch of stuff done.

We got back to the camper around 10:15 and I took Sparky for a walk and then it was time to go to bed….Night Y’all..

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You're going to buy a park model there! Congratulations! That is so cool.

    Don't sell your camper!!! You might want to come visit us, wherever God leads us. :-)

    ReplyDelete