Friday, February 11, 2011

Wednesday February 9th 2011

Sure is warm this morning.  I went out with my sweater on and it was almost to warm.  About 9AM though there was a drastic change!!   The temperature dropped about twenty degrees in about an hour and the wind blew like crazy!

We are supposed to go over to Don and LaVon’s for a cookout but the way the temperature is and the way the wind is blowing (and it’s starting to drizzle) we aren’t sure if we will have to postpone it or not.  We called and it was still on!!

Don grilled steaks out on the grill and they had made a tossed salad and baked sweet potatoes!   Excellent!!  Linda also made a fruit salad for desert.  That was really good to, I thought about taking some Splenda along to put on it but it was really sweet, just right in fact.

We played a couple games of Zilch and during the second game we met the manager of Johnson Creek RV Park where Don will be preaching and LaVon will be working in the office.  I could work there doing the lawn mowing but think we will pass on this job.  The park sounds beautiful and we may drive over if we stop in Canyon Lake just to see what it is like.

I didn’t fill up with propane yesterday and now I am wondering if one third tank will last until tomorrow because the furnace it running quite a bit.

We aren’t going to do anything tonight in fact I took a nap and Sparky joined me.  I don’t think he wanted to get up, he was really cozy and warm under the covers..

We watched a couple TV shows tonight but didn’t do much else so guess I will sign off for today….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment