Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friday February 18th 2011

Another cloudy warm day.  It is cool in the morning but doesn’t take long to warm up.

I went to the coffee klatch this morning.  Bernie and Elinore hosted the coffee klatch and brought a lot of home made breads and muffins.  Had a good time visiting with our new neighbors from Cedar Rapids, IA.  I think most everyone has a story to tell and most are very interesting.

We were taking it easy when Don and LaVon called and asked us to meet them for lunch.  They decided on BJ’s Brew house… It was very interesting.

100_2351

It was a nice place to have lunch.  Had soup and salad and Linda got a sandwich with soup and salad.  We also got a dessert.  A hot peanut butter cookie with ice cream on top.  Very rich!  We enjoyed the fellowship as well as the food.

Linda wanted to go to…

100_2355

I checked out the “nook” that they sell there but I don’t think it is for me.  I don’t do that much reading and you still have to buy the books.  Costs way to much for me to still have to buy the books.

I didn’t stay inside very long it was too cool and I couldn’t find any books so I went outside and guess what I saw…

100_2353

This is the landing pattern for the airport.  I got to see a few planes come in for landings.

We went on home and we were supposed to take the neighbors dog out…Tucker, and by the time we got home they were already home so we didn’t have to worry about doing it.

Well, just going to watch a little TV tonight, not much else going on.  We have some plans for tomorrow to go to Don-Wes flea market so will watch some TV tonight and then go to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment