Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday February 7th 2011

It is going to be another beautiful day.  The sun is shining and not a lot of wind.  I slept in a little late this morning. I didn’t get up until 6:45AM!  I figured Sparky would be ready to go out in a big way.  He was ready and when it finally got light I took him for another walk for about forty five minutes. He was really hyper this morning.  He was pretty good for the first half hour then he got hyper. A couple of times he did a little running.  Dale happened to be out with Tucker and he saw Sparky go kind of spastic!  He couldn’t go far because I have him on a fifteen foot leash but he would run one way, slide to a stop, run the other way, slide to a stop then run around me a few times at full speed.  He is pretty fast!  When we got up to Dale and Tucker, Sparky kind of slinks on his stomach towards them, then runs and of course he had to do his running thing again, Tucker doesn’t care much for Sparky, can’t understand why???

It warmed up enough to sit out in the lawn chair for  about an hour.  The sun is hot the wind is just a little cool. I guess the temperature only go up to 65 but was a great day except for all the wind.

I forgot.  I went and picked up a breakfast burrito for Linda.  I had to go to three places before I finally got one.  Got it at a gas station and it was very good, bacon and egg was all it had in it, probably a few spices but mainly bacon and egg.

Mary came over to show Linda a cowboy hat she had gussied up.  Doesn’t look to bad!!!

100_2278

Mary wraps stones with wire and I think all the rest of the adornment was wire and beads.  It is a snake.  Looks pretty good huh?

I went over to the clubhouse about 6:15PM.  The McKinny’s were putting on a show tonight…

100_2281

They did a mixture of Country, Rock and Gospel.  A lot of the songs were spoofs of hits and others were their originals I believe.  It was a good entertaining show.  I would go to see them again.  They are camped here at the campground.  I will have to say that they are good with the instruments. The washtub bass is unique and she plays the wash board also.

Not a lot going on the rest of the night.  Will watch some TV, have some shows taped but Linda is watching “The Bachelor” which I think is really STUPID!!!  I worked on the computer (games) while it was on and made snide remarks about all the stupidity.  What a way to find a wife!  This is his second time and the girls all know it and he….forget it..I think I’m judgingSmile….

Time to go to bed.  Got to watch a little TV and Sparky was in bed early.  He did go out one last time but went right back in his “box”.  I think he is still tired from this morning….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment