Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tuesday February 22nd 2011

We are having some really warm weather.  I think today is supposed to be a little cooler but who knows??

100_2375

This is the group of women that got together to go to Victoria’s Tea House or somewhere like that.  If I counted right there are nineteen in the group. I walked over to the clubhouse with Linda and they were all inside when I thought…I need to get a picture!!  They were already getting their pictures taken so I just weaseled my way in and got one also.

I’m trying to think of what else we did today after Linda got back.  Oh, we went to McDonald’s to get online!  I was not impressed with the wifi at McDonald’s, very slow. We went on over to Wal Mart to pick up a few things, which we should have had a list because we forgot things we needed.  I think I will have to make a list for next time.

We left the air on for Sparky and it’s a good thing, the weather is pretty warm and humid.  Nice inside the camper.

We just took it easy tonight.  Didn’t do anything special except watch our Tuesday night TV shows.  Anyway, will write more tomorrow..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment