Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Saturday February 12th 2011

It is going to be a beautiful day today, sun is shining and the wind isn’t blowing very hard.  Supposed to get into the upper 60s today.  Hopefully it will make it.  The next week is supposed to get warmer every day up into the mid to upper 80s.  I think I will be able to handle that!!

Our neighbor had some family problems in Austin so she left last night to to up there, well, actually it was this morning about 2AM.  Darrel is not feeling well at all.  They are supposed to hook up and leave Sunday morning and he sure isn’t feeling good.  I went over to check on him and he doesn’t look good at all.  I think he either has a bad cold or the flu.  I went to H.E.B.  and picked up a few things and Linda made some chicken noodle soup and we took some over to him.  Not sure what he thought about the soup but we sure liked it.

I walked Sparky all over today trying to get him worn down a little.  We also sat outside for awhile and he liked that.

I finally got on the internet long enough to Google “soy flour”.  I don’t think I know a lot more now than I did before.  It is supposed to be good for you and they do make a lot of things from soy.  I will probably try some more bread Monday but I think that wheat flour has to be used to make it raise. I could probably try to use gluten in it to make it raise but I’m not sure how that works.  I need a friend that is a baker so I could pick his brain to find out about this stuff.

Kim called from San Diego and told us that the Navy had a thing going on that was supposed to be streamed “live” on the internet.  I couldn’t get it. I got the radio station but that was it.

I think we will take it easy tonight and watch some more TV!  That sounds different right???  Well, Linda is watching the “Hallmark” channel so I played games on the computer and watched a little, at times.

I guess this is as good a time as any to sign off…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment