Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saturday February 19th 2011

Sounds kind of boring but it is just a little cool outside and cloudy.  It will clear up and get warm though before to long.  Now I should say that we planned on going to the flea market today so the next paragraph starts..

Our neighbors, Dale and Velda went ahead and went to the flea market with Stephen and Janice.  There were eight of us going so we couldn’t all go in one car.

We went with Joe and Mary.  The flea market, Don-Wes, was really busy, I don’t like all that many people, it just isn’t comfortable.

100_2360

I like the flea market but the one by where we live is closer and I think better.  I did find a couple things here, a couple of belts and a water splitter. Something I can hook two hoses up to and not have to unhook either one!

We stopped at a couple of different campgrounds looking for a rock club get together.  It wasn’t at the first one but it was at the second.  It was interesting, some of the rocks were very expensive!!!  (We stopped at Bentsen Palm Resort first then Bentsen Grove Resort)

On the way back from the flea market we decided to stop at the meat market and get a couple of t-bone steaks.  This was a different kind of meat market and was kind of interesting.

Joe cooked the steaks tonight on his grill and we brought over a couple sweet potatoes and some fruit that we bought at the flea market.  The honey dew melon was really good, I guess the water melon was OK but I’m not really into water melon.  Guess I will eat it anyway.  We had a good time over at Joe and Mary’s, played a couple games of “Farkle”.  Had a good night.

Guess I will say  “Night Y’all”….

No comments:

Post a Comment