Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thursday February 17th 2011

100_2343

Sparky gets the peanut butter jar!!  I think he likes it! 

It is a beautiful day out, cloudy this morning but going to be sunny later and get pretty warm.  It has been getting into the 80s and the wind blows quite hard.  It would really be hot if the wind wasn’t blowing.

We aren’t doing much today, going to take it easy.  We spent quite awhile outside enjoying the warm breeze.

Sparky has been collecting palm branch pieces to chew on…

100_2349

Sparky usually picks up a piece when we are on a walk and brings it back to the camper to play with.  Kind of a mess but he sure has a good time with these pieces of branch.  He sure looks funny carrying these pieces which are as big or bigger than he is.

Our camper gets really warm.  I went to take a nap and it was about 90 degrees in the bedroom.  Sparky liked it.  I may have said this once, maybe yesterday, can’t remember, then again, yesterday was about four days ago, no wonder I can’t remember what we did.

I think I will close for now and start tomorrows blog, I know a little about what we did tomorrow, how many people can say that???? Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment