Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday February 2nd 2011

It is COLD here!!!  The wind is blowing and it’s cloudy, reminds me of Illinois!  We filled up with propane yesterday and glad we did, I know that we will use a lot the next couple of days.  I am going to fill up again tomorrow just to be sure because tomorrow is supposed to be colder than today and then maybe, maybe Friday it will warm up.  Looking at the weather map it looks like it is almost as cold here as it is in Sikeston!!  Sunday is supposed to be back in the 70s though so I guess a little cool weather is OK.

We took off and went to Foy’s Market to look around.  We didn’t go for anything special just to look.  I thought they would have a really good meat department but it just didn’t look good to me.  I want to pick up a couple really nice steaks but haven’t found a good place to get them yet.

We also went to HEB to look around.  Picked up a few things and looked at a few other things.  They have some really good sales and we tried to make use of them.

Linda made a batch of chili today and it is really a good day for it. Oh, we bought some Mexican cookies.  The ones that look like a tortilla with sugar on it was excellent.  We tried some of the others but they weren’t nearly as good.

We got to watch some TV tonight, to cold to go swimming, not that we would, we don’t indulge in using the pool even if it is heated!

I have three blogs to post now and I can’t get them to download to the internet so we may have to make a trip to McDonalds or Burger King to get them downloaded….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment