Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunday February 13th 2011

Looks like it is going to be a very nice day today, not cloudy and not to windy and not to cold!  I think I will take it!

I went to church at Blue Bonnet again this morning.  Best part about going to Blue Bonnet is I can walk, only takes a few minutes. Service was pretty good.

Darrel still isn’t feeling well and Cindy is supposed to be back this afternoon.  I sure don’t envy him, he has been feeling pretty bad.  I think they will stay at least one day if not two or three.  They are great neighbors.

This afternoon I tried taking Sparky for a walk and he really didn’t want to go for a walk, now that is amazing.  I got the lawn chair and sat in the sun, in a short sleeve shirt for a couple of hours.  Sparky stayed in my lap all the time except when I put him down for a couple minutes to see if he wanted to play.  He really didn’t want to play so he got back in my lap.  He didn’t even get out of my lap when Tater came over.  Even when I put him down he stuck around.  Velda came over and he stayed in my lap all the time except he was very excited to see Velda.

Linda fixed Taco Salad for supper.  Linda’s blood has been running a little high and we can’t figure out why, she hasn’t been overdoing much of anything.  It isn’t real high but higher than she would like it to be.  Maybe the taco salad will help.

Watched HGTV most of the night.  Not much on.  Cindy came over this afternoon and brought us a box of Girl Scout peanut butter cookies.  That was very nice!  They know we like peanut butter, and cookiesSmile..

Time to go to bed now so maybe I will take some pictures tomorrow.  It is Valentine Day tomorrow and we are going to the clubhouse for the dinner they are putting on… Have a great night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment