Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Monday February 14th 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!!  Gorgeous day outside!!  Sunny, warm and the wind is blowing.   Love it!  Supposed to get up to 80 today and I’m sure it will make it.

I figured as nice as it was outside I would give Sparky a bath!!  May not have been the best bath in the world but he looks better and I also washed his harness…

100_2301

Doesn’t he look happy??  He didn’t like the bath, I have scratches all over my arm and one place he drew blood but he got his bath!

I also decided to try to make some bread again.  I’m not sure if it is healthy bread or not but I used rice flour, soy flour and all purpose flour.  It didn’t turn out to bad and doesn’t look to bad and doesn’t taste to bad…

100_2302

I think I can try different ratios of soy, rice and all purpose flour, maybe I will get it right.

I sat outside quit a bit this afternoon, I had to sit in the shade because it was too hot in the sun.  I let Sparky loose without his leash and he did really good.  If he started wandering off I would call him back and he stayed right in the area.  He sure gets hyper though when someone comes by.  He thinks that they have come to see him.  I guess they like Sparky though, they usually just talk to himSad smile

Tonight we had a Valentine Dinner at the clubhouse.  They served prime rib, baked potato, salad and a roll.  It was very good.  We had a pretty good time there but was kind of noisy..

100_2320

Butch sliced the prime rib and Mary was a server.

Tonight we watched TV again, I got to watch “Chuck” and “The Cape” while Linda watched “The Bachelor”  Had a pretty good night.  Didn’t cool off much in the camper, we left it open when we went to bed.  Not to many blankets tonight…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment