Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday February 20th 2011

It is Sunday!!  Well, it is really nice this morning but I think it is going to get warm.

I went to church at Blue Bonnet again, had a pretty good service.  Not a great preacher but usually has good messages.

When I got back home I thought I would try to make tuna and noodles. I have been hungry for them and thought I would try to make biscuits to go on the top.  I am going to make them out of rice flour and soy flour.  I also used coconut oil.  Well…..

100_2366

Looks home made doesn’t it??? Well, they were edible but just barely.  I think I put to much rice flour in it and was pretty dry and the bottom was kind of mushy.  Didn’t taste all that bad but wasn’t really to good.  More practice….

Linda had made some honey dew and watermelon stuff…

100_2367

Now this was pretty good.  We bought the honey dew and the watermelon from the Don-Wes flea market.  I even eat the watermelon and it isn’t to bad.  Linda likes salt on hers, I like mine without.

Linda’s sister Marilyn came home from the hospital and from reports every thing went well and the aneurism in her stomach has been repaired and she is just sore now.  Takes time when you are over 39!!

We didn’t do much the rest of the day, it got hot and we didn’t have the air conditioner on.  It was almost to hot to sit outside.  Sparky doesn’t do a lot of running around when it’s this hot.  Any way, we are going to take it easy the rest of the night and enjoy the cool breeze until bed time.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment