Friday, February 4, 2011

Tuesday February 1st 2011

February already, the time is really going by fast.  I was told when I was young that the time would go faster when I got older but I really didn’t think then that it would…I was wrong, time really goes by fast.

Well, this morning it is windy and quite warm yet.  The wind switched directions and is out of the north but it is still warm.  I am wearing a sweater but it doesn’t take much to make me cold especially with the wind blowing.

We went with Dale and Velda to Pulga today and walked up and down the isles checking out all the goodies.  I have been checking out double edged axes and single edges axes or mauls.  I found some the last time and I should have gotten them then.  I couldn’t find them this time.  I almost bought three new ones but we were two dollars different and I figured that I would be back again.  I got Linda some of her favorite perfume.  Obsession. I didn’t think they would have it at a flea market but they did and the price was a lot better than Wal Mart!  Well, maybe not a LOT better but better.

We stayed there for about two hours.  The wind was really blowing and it was getting kind of dusty and we were getting tired so we headed back to the camper.

When we got back Judy came around with some of those humongous lemons…

100_2248

The people in the park have been picking the fruit because of the cold weather coming.  It is supposed to freeze tonight so I guess that would ruin the fruit.

Velda with her “lemon” job…

100_2250

We took a nap this afternoon and it was really warm in our camper and I had it opened!  It isn’t hot outside but the sun really warms up the camper.

I had some potatoes under the camper and an onion that wasn’t doing well in the refrigerator so I fried them up.  Good stuff!!!  As the evening went on it started getting cooler in the camper. I closed the camper when the sun went down and by the time we were ready for bed it was chilly in the camper.  I fixed up the sewer hose so I could leave the water trickled tonight but didn’t want to turn the water on just yet.  We also set the furnace up a little so it wouldn’t freeze in here.

Got to watch our favorite Tuesday night shows so we got our TV fix for the night.  Catch you tomorrow Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment