Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thursday February 24th 2011

This is a gorgeous morning!!  The wind is blowing a little and it is cool out and we are waiting for the Pony Express Propane guy.  He usually gets here around 8AM so I got Linda up and got ready for him.  We waited. We waited some more, guess I better call.  No answer.  HMMMM I think maybe I should ask Bob.  Bob said he was supposed to be here today.  I got the phone and there was a message from Pony Express so I called back and “no answer”.  He called back again, not a “happy camper” guess I didn’t listen to his voice mail.  Anyway, he said he would be here today but had no idea what time.  Guess what??  We waited some more.  He made it here about 10AM, give or take, and we got our propane.  This was the most that we ever had to get 6.4 gallons!  Not a big tank and why it was empty I’m not sure, hope we don’t have a leak.

It is still nice out and Sparky and I have been sitting out but I can tell it is going to get warm and figured we would have to turn on the air conditioner before long.  I was right, it got warm, in fact the record was broken today, 97 degrees, the record was 96.  Sparky and I still sat outside though and it wasn’t to bad as long as the breeze was blowing.

Tonight the weather man said it was going to cool off and be really nice so I went outside after supper and sat for awhile and Linda came out also.  We figured it would cool off pretty fast when the sun went down.  WRONG!  We opened up the camper and watched TV and it got warmer.  I think when we were ready for bed about 10:15PM it was still in the 70s.  Air conditioner time!  Glad I turned it on it was a lot more comfortable than with the windows open, I know because tomorrow morning when I got up it was cool outside but with about 100% humidity.  Very uncomfortable outside.  I’m getting ahead of myself.  If I say in my blog tomorrow that it was a beautiful morning, you will know I forgotSmile…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment