Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday February 6th 2011

Today is Linda’s birthday!!!  I’m not sure if she cares if I say how old she is or not so I won’t say.  She is on medi-care now and I’m sure happy.  We haven’t had insurance for the last 4 or 5 years and she has been pretty healthy except for the blood sugar.

We (Sparky and I) woke Linda up early this morning so we could go over to Tip O Texas for church service this morning.  LaVon had called earlier and wanted us to go out to eat with them.  They treated this morning.  We went to the Echo Hotel again.  They have really good breakfasts…

100_2276

Got a picture of LaVon and Linda in the Narthex…100_2274

I’m not sure what the hotel is like but the breakfast buffet is great…

We visited for awhile with Don and LaVon then headed back to the camper and took a nap.

We didn’t do much this afternoon, just took it easy.  Actually this is Tuesday and I can’t remember what we did and Linda can’t either so I guess we watched some TV and went to bed.  Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. We also have such a good time with y'all. We rested, too, and then went to the 50th anniversary reception. Don did a great job as waiter.

    ReplyDelete