Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friday February 25th 2011

Beautiful morning.  It is cloudy but the breeze is blowing and it really isn’t bad out, in fact it is kind of cool, beautiful day to sit outside.

We did turn the air on during the day, it got into the 80s which really wasn’t to bad but it gets way to warm in the camper.

Sparky and I got to sit outside for quite awhile.  He kept himself busy for a long time…

100_2382

He just has to admire his work and accomplishments…

100_2384

I just let him dig.  He was having a great time and all I have to do is push the dirt and stones back off the slab.  He is really doing well at obeying too. He usually stays right around where we are if I tell him to or tell him to come back.  Notice I don’t have a leash on him.

Linda and I went to the Star Drive Inn tonight for something to eat.  Linda got a jalapeno burger which wasn’t the greatest and we both got a hot fudge sundae.  They were pretty good.

We left there and went on to Wal Mart to check out a couple things and Linda got Sparky a new bed, doesn’t he look comfortable???

100_2385

Not much else going on, oh, this morning we had the coffee klatch and I was talking to Andy and wouldn’t you know, Cordova Drag Strip was one of his hangouts!!  I went there once in awhile.  He raced, I watched, even though I don’t remember seeing him, he is the second person that I have met that used to go to Cordova Drag Strip, the other person was in Sikeston MO. Getting back to this morning, we had a Bible Study and a great discussion, or discussions.

Well, not to much going on tonight so will let y’all go…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment