Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday February 3rd 2010

Well, it didn’t warm up any!!  It is cold outside but not snowing or raining.  I figured it was good to fill up with propane today because it is supposed to be cold today, windy and snow or ice. Tonight is supposed to be very cold.

We aren’t going to do much today, just stay in and try to keep warm.  I take Sparky out once in awhile for a walk but he doesn’t even like to stay out very long, the wind is very cold…

100_2252

This is Sparky’s don’t bother me or I will bite you picture!!  It is cool in the camper especially on the floor.  The sun isn’t supposed to shine today here, so it is kind of depressing.  Glad this is only supposed to last  a few days then warm up.

We keep watching the TV and just a few miles East of here it is raining, freezing rain, and here it is still dry and windy and cold.  It is below freezing here in the middle of the afternoon and not supposed to warm up.

About 7PM I went outside and it finally made it here.  The step is icy and the car, on the North side, is covered with ice.  It is cold and blowing so I think we are going to stay in and go to bed early. Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment