Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wednesday April 14th 2010

Good morning!!  Have lots to do today…First things first….Reading….

100_1762

Yes sir.  Baked bread.  Don’t worry Rick I won’t tell anyone you had a piece of each, your secret is good with me…

100_1757

Azalea’s and Babies Breath (I think).  Hard to believe that when we left we saw some Jonquils and now….WOW…  It was dead and now it’s alive.. Sounds like our Savior doesn’t it??  Got lots of flower pictures..

100_1761

Fig tree and Azalea bush..

100_1772

Bluebird and it’s upscale bird house and Rick and Connie’s

100_1789

How’s this for flowering bushes…Amazing…Beautiful…

100_1765

Picture of Rick and Connie’s back yard…Awesome..

100_1776

Texas Longhorn.  This isn’t in Rick and Connie’s yard, it’s a neighbor.

100_1785

They have one and two humpers!!

100_1763

This is T.J.  He is the one working on our camper.  They are just waiting for parts.  I called Gulfstream and they called back but my cell phone didn’t work.  Will call again tomorrow.

Church night tonight so I will sign off and hopefully I will have something to write tomorrow.  Bet I will, I am going to call Gulfstream again.  Call them everyday until I get some parts for the camper.  Parts were ordered 6 weeks ago.  Even if it was 2 weeks ago it would be to long.  Time to start making a nuisance of myself….Bye yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment