Friday, April 2, 2010

Tuesday March 30th 2010

Today is going to be a great day!!  Supposed to get up to 68 or 70 and that will be a great change.  Spent time at the neighbors, he has wifi, and sent in an application for a job.  Will see what happens.  I have tried the Corp of Engineers and the tried Ellsworth AFB in SD.  Well, the Corp of Engineers was quite extensive in their requirements for supplies.  Don’t have a truck anymore so I can’t haul my power washer plus all the other supplies, will forget that one.  The AFB in SD sounded really good, I love airplanes, would have been ideal but the information they gave me was really lacking the information I needed.  Not sure if you just go there and say HERE I AM, or if they need some sort of application filled out.  I was in the Army and they had forms for everything (almost).  Well, while I was out I snapped a couple pictures….

100_1601

He is flying right over me  WOW!!!  I love it!

100_1605

Love to watch these guys work.  They really have a talent

100_1602

Just another picture.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet.  I tried to get a few things done out in the garage. Didn’t get a lot accomplished.  Called the kids last night to see how they were doing.  Nice to talk to them once in awhile.  I have to thank them again though for the telephone they gave me for Christmas. It is a pay as you go phone, 1000 minutes a month plus 1000 text messages and some internet time that I haven’t figured out yet.  We have been on the phone for hours it seems to the manufacturer of the camper and places where we were supposed to get it fixed. Haven’t come close to using 1000 minutes in a month and the time goes on to the next month.  I think I have 40 hours right now… 2300 – 2400 minutes.  May have to use it more.  I am sure I would have gone over the 450 anytime minutes I had with Sprint, after the 450 it gets expensive,  thanks again for the phone.

Well, we will watch some TV tonight and then go to bed.  Sounds like a plan to me…..

No comments:

Post a Comment