Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday April 22nd 2010

101_0109

This was about 7AM and the fog was quite thick.  It didn’t last very long, the sun burnt it off quickly.  Steve stopped by this morning to check on his mother.  She did quite well this morning.  Didn’t have much problem getting around but she stayed in be until late in the morning.  Connie came over a little before 11AM and helped her with her bath, laundry and nail clipping etc.

101_0111

I didn’t get a real good close up of this small tree but the flowers on it looked similar to a lilac, at least in color.  I don’t think I have ever seen a tree like this before, it really has a lot of flowers on it and it is quite pretty.

101_0116

101_0117

Connie took her mother, Virgie, Linda and I for a ride through a couple of subdivisions, this one was Stone Bridge.  Nice subdivision with some really fancy homes.  Had a picture of one that Linda really liked but it turned out blurry. Must have been her “dream” home.

We had a really quiet evening, I spent most of the day trying to get online to post Wednesday on the blog and last night I got it!!!  Twice!!!  Now I can’t figure how to get one of them off.  I can’t get online anyway.  Tomorrow the parts are supposed to be in for the camper and Aunt Virgie has another Doctor’s appointment “early”.  Time for bed…Night yall..

No comments:

Post a Comment