Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday April 26th 2010

OK, this is still today, let’s see if I can put down what happened today.  HMMM, well I got up this morning then everything went blank…not really, I had a bunch of things to get done, like taking out the garbage etc…

100_0123

We had 2 bananas that were so ripe you couldn’t hardly pick them up.  Have to  make some banana bread.  I figure if I put a bunch of stuff together that taste good the end should be pretty good. I worried about this one though. It didn’t look very good while baking.  Started puffing up really good then kind of quit.  Baked it for an hour and fifteen minutes and it didn’t look to bad, nice and brown, so we all had to try a piece.  I forgot the salt, but it still tasted good.  Linda liked it so well she had 2 pieces!!

After all this work and toil over a hot oven we, or I, decided we need to go to town and check the internet at McDonalds.  Downloaded a magazine and it took about 45 minutes, not fun.  We went to Walgreens then to Wal Mart.

100_0126

Linda bought a new computer.  Her old one, which was my old one, was starting to do some really strange things so she bought a new one.  She has spent some time playing solitaire and figuring out how it works. It has Windows 7 on it and I really don’t know much about it.  I’ll have to have her teach me when she gets it figured out.

100_0128

This is my leftover soup.  I added some shrimp to it just to see if it would be good.  I added way to much rice and it was pretty much solid.  It took a couple cups of milk to get it thinned down.  We had this for our supper.  It was pretty good except the shrimp had tails and they presented a little problem, other than that it was pretty good (for doctored up leftovers).       

Time to watch some TV and get ready for bed.  I think Linda likes her new computer…..Night yall…

No comments:

Post a Comment