Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday April 10th 2010

Beautiful day today, not going to do much, stay home, relax and wait.  Guess we are waiting for a call from Paw Paw’s about our camper.  Well, we probably won’t get one today.  Wrong..well, I think it was this morning they called and said they had gotten an email on Wednesday and Gulfstream was waiting on the vendors to ship the parts that were ordered.  They said it would probably be another 2 weeks and Paw Paw’s said it would only take a couple days to install the parts when they arrived.  We are going back Tuesday and will wait for them to finish it. 

Linda and I played a few different games on the Wii.  We tried shuffle board and it was pretty good and Bache Ball and that is a good game.  Oh, we tried Put Put Golf.  It is fun but can’t get the golf club to swing when I want it to.  More practice I guess. 

 

Seeing that this is Sunday (I’m a day late) I will have more pictures tomorrow.  Got a good one for tomorrow!!!  Love it….Bye yall….

1 comment:

  1. We have a new card game for you. "9 Hole Golf" No, really, it's a card game.

    ReplyDelete