Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday April 12th 2010

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do His commandments; his praise endures forever.” Ps 111-10….HUMMMM  Very interesting.

100_1720

Bet you can’t guess where I’m at here???  OK I’m at the Post Office.  We are heading back to Carriere tomorrow for an undetermined length of time. Our camper is in Picayune awaiting parts.  We had our mail stopped so our mailbox wouldn’t be full when we returned.

100_1721

Aldi’s is one of our (my) favorite grocery stores.  It is European owned but they have good products and pretty good prices.  See the grocery carts? Don’t see any in the parking lot do you?  You have to pay a quarter to get one and most people want their quarter back which they get when they are finished.  Ingenious!!  I think all stores should do that especially Wal-Mart.

100_1722

100_1723

OH YEAH!!!  These are two of the Azalea plants I planted last week.  They look like they are going to do OK.  Lots of blossoms already.  The bottom one is the Elsie Lee Pu.  Looks like a very light pink.  I think this week or next week is the Azalea and Dog Wood Festival in Charleston MO.  They have some beautiful Azaleas over there.  Worth going to see.

We have a lot of packing to do and getting the house ready for a length of stay without use being here.  I mowed the lawn and mowed Daniels also.  I used my mower this time it’s OK if you tell him that.  My mower steers so much easier even though it doesn’t run quite as well or mow quite as well but I’m not sore this morning.   Bye yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment